The stylish Clara Log Cabin, made with Heavy Duty 44mm Tongue and Groove timber logs, is a stylish, modern garden room designed for every purpose. It can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike as an office, play space (for adults as well as kids!), for relaxing or entertaining all year round. The log thickness means that heat is retained exceptionally well in winter, while the full length glazed windows and doors allow for the cabin to be fully lit up during those warm summer nights. The front glass double doors and windows run floor to ceiling and bring in plenty of light, creating a well-lit, airy, and bright room ideal for working or relaxing. The full length windows are fully siliconed and beaded in for a smooth finish, and come in toughened double glazing FREE as standard. The windows are draft-sealed as standard, as are the lockable double fully glazed doors
BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATION LOG CABINS
Unlike many budget competitor products, the Clara Log Cabin is hand built in Britain with only the highest quality materials and many log cabins in the market simply cannot compare!
- CLARA LOG CABIN is hand built with high-grade 44mm interlocking planed and finished timber logs – beware of log cabins that feature rough edged boards machined from low quality wood.
- CLARA LOG CABIN has a specially designed 4-way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring a tight fit to all boards to help block wind or damp penetration – beware of log cabins that with square cut logs into square notch-joints, as these often leave an ill-fitting joint with wider visible gaps.
- CLARA LOG CABIN has solid factory-fitted pressure treated weatherproof heavy duty floor joists – beware of log cabins with untreated floor joists which offer scant protection against damp penetration at floor level, or worse still, cabins sold with no floor joists at all.
- CLARA LOG CABIN uses heavy duty green mineral roofing felt as standard, with a simple option to upgrade to premium quality roof shingles – beware of log cabins that come with no roof covering, leaving the log cabin bare to the elements.
- CLARA LOG CABIN has oversized extra large double doors– most competitor log cabins use narrow doors which can prove difficult for access.
- CLARA LOG CABIN features full length windows and all doors and windows are professionally draft sealed – beware of log cabins with cheap, ill-fitting doors and windows that cannot be properly secured and are susceptible to the weather.
- CLARA LOG CABIN has high quality double glazing as standard which is factory silliconed and internally beaded to all doors and windows – beware of log cabins that feature lesser quality materials with no window beading.
- CLARA LOG CABIN is designed with a generous all round roof overhang which protects the building from severe conditions – beware of log cabins with little or no roof overhanging leaving them vulnerable to the wind and rain