Quotes and Orders – Terms & Conditions
YOUR VALUED ORDER
- All quotations are valid for a period of 30 Days. Unless specified on the quotation.
- Any clerical errors, whether verbal or written, may be subject to correction if necessary
- Date and time of delivery are as accurate as possible, however, occasionally there may be delays, usually due to adverse weather conditions. For this reason, unless stated otherwise, quoted delivery dates are not part of the terms of any contract. No reduction in price will, therefore, be made for late delivery.
- Hunter Stables can not be held responsible for inaccurate drawings or specifications supplied by the customer. Please ensure that you check, and double check all drawing and specifications supplied.
- The customer undertakes to have sufficient funds available to pay the invoice in full from the day of order. Terms are 50% deposit with order, with the balance paid strictly 48 hours prior to delivery.
- Deposits may be refunded, minus an administration charge of 10%. If work has commenced or goods have been partially constructed, all relevant costs incurred will be deducted from the deposit.
- Hunter Stables reserve the right to dismantle and remove any buildings not paid for in full, and it is agreed that the customer will allow Hunter Stables full site access for this purpose.
- All materials remain the property of Hunter Stables until payment is made in full.
- The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract.
DELIVERY & CONSTRUCTION
- If the building site does not allow access to the base with the delivery vehicle, or if the delivery vehicle gets stuck on site, it is the customer’s responsibility to supply help to deliver materials and/or recover delivery vehicles. A charge will be made for extra handling.
- Our delivery vehicle is a 4×4 truck with a 16ft trailer. To avoid additional charges please ensure that the site allows safe access e.g. a hardcore track or a tractor is available to tow the delivery vehicle into and out of the site. Due to Health and Safety Regulations, we can only carry buildings a short distance.
- Should the site not be accessible or we are unable to construct your building due to the poor quality of the base, a charge will be incurred.
- Customers must ensure that all materials/buildings delivered to the site are adequately covered by insurance against fire, theft, extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, or other loss or damage.
- When constructing a mobile unit, if Hunter Stables cannot access the desired location or if that location is not suitable for construction, we will construct in a nearby location.
- All timber is of a suitable quality, please see our ‘Standard Specification’ section for full details. However, as it is a natural material, we cannot accept responsibility for warping, cracking or shrinkage after construction is complete.
- Notification of any loss or damage must be made within 3 days of receipt of goods. No allowance will be made after this period.
- Any complaints must be notified to Hunter Stables within 7 days of the delivery/completion of the building. Complaints must be notified prior to any livestock being admitted. Complaints regarding garages or workshop type buildings must be notified prior to any internal work being carried out.
- The company will not be held responsible for damage caused by extreme weather conditions, fire, theft, or Acts of God.
- The contract between Hunter Stables and the customer shall in all respects be construed and operated as an English contract governed by English law and any dispute arising out of, or in connection therewith, shall be referred to the English courts.
We are continually looking at ways to improve the construction of our buildings, and as such, some specifications may change. With this in mind, you can rest assured that the information above, while correct at time of print, will be the minimum specification of your building. We will be delighted to inform you of any improvements we have been able to make.